Job: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an Energetic Business Development Manager who will work to improve our market position and help us achieve financial growth. This candidate will help define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The role is to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. To achieve this, you will need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Candidate will be responsible for a 100% new business sales role on a win and retain basis, with the help of an account management sales team
- Will be selling a full portfolio of digital marketing services to clients in any vertical across the SME/Enterprise space
- Lead generation, including prospecting, networking and cold calling.
- Identify customer requirements and create detailed proposals.
- Responsible for the entire sales process, from first contact to close.
- Effectively manage sales pipeline and make strategy for long-term client relationships.
- Stay current with business and technology issues and trends.
- Present and articulate advanced product features.